People will argue that Grand Theft Auto San Andreas is still the best out there, I'll admit that the story line and map is better but the compelling graphics and enhanced super cars are what make GTA 4 my favorite. One of my favorite things to do is get in a Sabre GT, drive down the road from my safe house, shoot a police car and then see how long I can last driving as fast as I can, drifting down motorways and then jumping into a new car once I've destroyed my GT.
Playing for long extended amounts of time can be frustrating, but over all it's a fun game. I would suggest it to those who enjoy a good shooter as well as driving, or even both in which case this game perfectly fits your gamers criteria.
In comparison to GTA San Andreas, the graphics are far better and the range of cars is a tad wider, but the map is no where near as expansive. Recreating SA in 4 graphics, now there is a game I could sit and play for days.
I still prefer some parts of San Andreas, I'd say it will always be considered to be one of the 'classic' ones.
ReplyDelete