Easily my favorite Game at the moment, nearly 30 hours play time and I've hardly even completed it. On the PS3 only managed to gain 4% of the over all trophies.
The suit I use most is Gundam 00, the 00 Raiser and it's pilot Setsuna.F.Seiei, deployed over 70 times (That means I've used it more than 70 times) probably why I haven't gotten many trophies either.
The maps are similar to the previous Gundam games from Dynasty Warriors but I'm yet to have had a mission in Space, it either doesn't have one or I've gotten lucky so far.
Downloadable content is rather expensive, £3.19 for the 4 Pilots/Suits (Seperately) and 78p for each addon mission of which there are about 8.
Overall it's a good game, quite expensive but in the long run I haven't really turned my PS3 off since I bought it so it seems money well spent (Y).

No comments:
Post a Comment