YuGiOH my god this game is the best Yu-Gi-Oh game on the Game Boy Advance Platform, it does have it's faults but to be fair it is old.
I've played it through the whole way once without cheats but this time around I decided to use Gameshark and get all the cards, max Duelist Level and max Duelist Points. Some may argue that cheating takes the fun out of games but my deck now kicks arse. I don't use the very best cards (Eg All the Egyptian Gods) I just use my favorites like Dark Magician, Jinzo and the Knight's trio (King's, Queen's and Jack's Knight).
Basically you play through the games dueling everyone from the series in order to regain the Millenium Items and restore the Egyptian God Cards (Anyone who's watched the series will know what they all are) and fighting the evil boss who has possessed Pegasus!
Gameplay video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWluvMf0aN4&feature=related
ENJOY!
I've played this too, I never had the skills to beat it though - I either didn't know about, or didn't want to cheat.. I can't remember. What do you say? Worth busting out an emulator and giving it a try?
ReplyDeleteIn my personal opinion it's well worth it. There's a prequel called 'The Sacred Cards' - It's a little bit easier and it shows what happens before this one.
ReplyDelete